The P&C Partnering Manager will play a key leadership role within the team, in leading the People Partnering Centre of Excellence which consists of Senior P&C Partners, P&C Partners and P&C Advisor. The People Partnering Centre of Excellence will be responsible for providing high quality strategic and technical P&C advice to employees and managers to support the effective management of employees to achieve organisational outcomes.
As part of the P&C leadership team, the P&C Partnering Manager will closely with the broader P&C team to and contribute to P&C priorities including leading projects to improve P&C service delivery and deliver the workforce plan.
Adopting a data- informed and values-driven, principles-based approach the P&C Partnering Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading and supporting the P&C Partners to consult with leaders and providing effective HR advice and quality services to designated client groups in relation to workforce planning, employee lifecycle, employee relations, development, performance management, remuneration, conflict resolution and emerging HR areas.
- Working closely with the Head of P&C and other P&C Centres of Excellence to develop and implement best practice people support programs and projects aligned to the workforce plan.
- Leading organisation change and development programs, this includes cultural and structural change.
- Work in collaboration with the L&D Centre of Excellence to deliver leadership development programs as well as talent and succession planning.
- Working alongside other Centres of Excellence to develop and implement P&C processes, programs and cyclical activities.
- Support P&C Partners to use a coaching approach to enabling managers to assume increasing responsibility for all aspects of people management.
- Work with the P&C Partners to promote best practice and ensure a broad consistency of approach and coverage across all designated client groups.
- Analysing workforce trends and metrics; and providing relevant advice and business strategies.
- Providing advice, coaching, feedback and support to leaders in order to effectively manage the performance and development needs of their teams and ensure a culture reflective of GSANZ’s values.
- Supporting leaders and employees in the interpretation and adherence to the GSANZ Enterprise Agreement and/or other appropriate industrial instruments.
- Contributing to the development and review of HR strategies, policies and procedures.
- Assisting the Head of P&C to identify, establish, improve and maintain better practice processes that ensure the organisations ongoing success.
- Take increasing responsibility for Employee Relations as subject matter expert, assisting the P&C Partners taking a risk-based, human-centred approach to resolve complex employee relations issues including conducting effective, fit for purpose investigations and grievance management processes. Partner with the legal support as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in Business, Human Resources or a related discipline
- Experience in a generalist Business Partnering role
- Experience in a HR Manager or HR Lead role is desirable
- A satisfactory Police Check
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
Other jobs at Good Shepherd
Why Good Shepherd?
Development & Learning Opportunities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Study Leave
Long Service Leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
We encourage all candidates to review the hyperlinked position description before submitting an application.
To apply please submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV through the Seek.com.au portal, the hyperlink is displayed for each individual role.
Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.